The BlankOn 4 code name Meuligoe still in progress. But some artwork has been released. Some of them are splash.
There’s Gimp splash and OpenOffice.org splash. How we change the default splash in our Gimp and OpenOffice.org ?
First, we change the Gimp splash. Try this step.
1. Open this picture and save as to your PC.
2. Replace the default picture at /usr/share/gimp/2.0/images/
3. Open the Gimp and see the new splash
Second, OpenOffice.org splash
1. Open and download this picture and rename it to “openintro_ubuntu_sun.bmp”
2. And also open and downlod this and rename it to “openabout_ubuntu_sun.bmp”
3. Replace the default OpenOffice.org splash at /usr/lib/openoffice/program/
4. Try open OpenOffice.org and see the new splash.
I have create the simple way. Do this :
1. If you wanna change instantly, download this file : gimp-ooo-splash.tar.gz
2. Extract the file and enter the folder. Example : /home/princeofgiri/gimp-ooo-splash/
3. Open terminal and type this command :
$ sudo sh ./splash.sh
4. Open the Gimp and OpenOffice.org
3 thoughts on “Change The Splash”
Waduh mas Haris, nyolong start pada hal aku mau bikin postingan kayak gini juga loh,,,
aku buatkan yg pake Bahasa aja yak???
makasih cak haris
makasih mas Haris..Akhirnya saya jadi tau cara mengganti gambar splash..